|Rule for Use of VCAD System Research Program Website|
This VCAD System Research Program Website (" Website" http://vcad-hpsv.riken.jp/) is managed by RIKEN (the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research) and to provide the service and information is to be provided to users in accordance with Rule for Use ("Rule") specified herein. By using any service or information provided in this Website, you are deemed to have agreed with the terms and conditions specified in this Rule.
1. This Rule applies to all use and utilization of the Internet services to be provided on this Website managed by RIKEN (the "Services").
2. Any individual rule referred in this Website to or those separately provided by RIKEN and any supplemental rules to be informed on this Website or otherwise notified to users shall constitute integrated parts of this Rule. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Rule and such individual or supplemental rules, such individual or supplemental rules shall prevail.
3. RIKEN may revise or modify this Rule at any time without notice. Any revision or modifications to this Rule will be informed on this Website or otherwise notified to users shall be effectively binding users.
With respect to a certain services, users are required to make user registrations by entering the names, e-mail addresses, addresses and other information.
1. The following acts are prohibited on or relation to this Website:
(1) To slander, defame, or threaten other users, RIKEN or any third parties;
(2) To cause disadvantage or damage to other users, RIKEN or any third parties;
(3) To infringe any legal rights (copyright, design rights, trademark rights, publicity rights, privacy rights etc.) of other users, RIKEN or any third parties;
(4) To impede or disturb the management of this Website;
(5) To do any commercial acts or inducements therefor such as advertisements;
(6) To write or contribute private messages or other messages unsuitable for the purpose of this Website;
(7) To submit any false information for user registrations to this Website;
(8) To make any acts which may like to violate any of said prohibitions specified above;
(9) To commit any acts violate or likely to violate any statutes;
(10) To commit any acts against public order and morals or might possibly offend public order or morals; or
(11) To commit any other acts that are judged inappropriate by RIKEN.
2. If it is judged by RIKEN that any of the prohibited acts is made by a user, RIKEN may delete or alter the information constituting such prohibited acts without a consent of the user. RIKEN shall bear no responsibility or liability for claim for any damages from the user or any third parties that may arise as a result from such deletion or alteration.
3. If it is judged by RIKEN that a user has violated this Rule, RIKEN may terminate the user's use of this Website and prohibit the user's further use of this Website. RIKEN shall have no responsibility for any damage to the user or any third parties that may arise as a result of such termination and prohibition.
RIKEN may change, cease or suspend this Website without a prior notice. RIKEN shall have no responsibility for any damages to users or any third parties that may arise as a result of such change, cessation or suspension.
1. RIKEN shall not be liable for any losses, damages, claims or costs to users or any third parties that may result from use of this Website by users or from the inability of users' use of this Website.
2. Any users' downloading and use of the information and software from this Website shall be made at its own risk and cost and expense. RIKEN shall have no responsibility for, and for and the losses or damages from, the inability of a user's downloading of the information or software, or any reasons caused during such downloading or as the result of such downloading.
3. RIKEN will carry out the reasonable check to prevent the software from contamination by computer viruses. However, RIKEN does not guarantee that the software released on this Website is free of viruses.
4. RIKEN does not bear any obligation to verify any information to be released on this Website.
5. RIKEN does not guarantee the suitability, reliability or accuracy of any information to be released on this Website.
6. Responsibility in relation to the use of the information contributed to this Website shall be borne by the users who contributed it and /or who uses it, and RIKEN shall no bear any responsibility therefor. If any use of such information resulted in loss or damage to RIKEN or a third party, then the user who contributed the information or the user who used it shall be liable to compensate such losses or damages to RIKEN or the third party.